Parent educator Elizabeth Crary’s
eclectic approach to child guidance and discipline allows you to choose tools that fit
best with your child's temperament and your family values.
Written as a workbook to refer to again and again, it—
- explains why scolding and spanking may increase the behavior you want to decrease
- offers ways to substitute an acceptable behavior for behavior you don't like
- shows how to set guidelines for effective consequences
- gives more than 150 ideas for overcoming ten common behavior problems
- overflows with helpful examples, exercises, and summary sheets
Over 170,000 copies sold.
Useful for 1–10 years
Leader’s Guide available
About the Author:
Elizabeth Crary, M.S.
E-mail this page to a friend