|Early Childhood Specialists||Teachers|
|Home||Media||What’s New||Contact Us||IPG Shopping Cart|
Books by Topic
Table of Contents
1. Gifts from Birth, Inborn Traits
2. What Makes My Child Tick?
3. Temperament Tango, Parent & Child Together
4. Pawly Puppy - The Child of Moderate Temperament
Children with One Temperament Extreme
5. Cam Chameleon - The Low Energy, Highly Adaptable Child
6. Tarita Turtle - The Low Energy, Easily Discouraged Child
7. Fenson Fawn - The Sensitive, Intense, Cautious Child
8. Tegan Tiger - The Intense, Slow to Adapt Child
9. Walla Whale - The Active, Slow to Adapt Child
10. Baylee Bluebird - The Active, Easily Frustrated Child
11. The Bear Cubs - Temperament or Tempreament Plus?
12. Shared Behavior Issues of Many Temperament Types
How to Manage Strong Feelings, Discipline, Sleep, Potty Training, and Sibling Rivalry
More Helpful Books from Parenting Press
Especially useful for ages birth–6
“. . . a useful book for all parents and others who work closely with children. Highly recommended.” Library Journal
Copyright © 1999–2017 by Parenting Press, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Last updated May 27, 2015