|Parenting Press®||Online Media Kit|
by Elizabeth Crary, M.S.
What Reviewers Say
about the Self-Calming Cards
Recommended by such organizations as the Minnesota Association for Family and Early Education, the Self-Calming cards have received such praise as:
- "The next time your kids are wound up tighter than a spring, pull out your deck of cards. No, not ordinary cards, but Self-calming Cards from Parenting Press. This 36-card set presents six categories of tools to help both kids and parents calm and relax themselves when stress threatens to overwhelm."
- —About Our Children
- "[The cards] provide plenty of options for parents and teachers to teach and recall for later use."
- —San Antonio Express-News
- "If you can't cope, you need Crary's cards."
- —Lincoln (Illinois) Daily News
Parents love them, too!
- "As a family we've been practicing a different technique each week: I discovered I could let off stress by dancing, and when I'm doing it the kids now know why. My son was surprised to find out that one of the strategies—hugging himself—is more effective than anything else he's tried. It both makes him laugh and gives him a physical grip."
|For more information, contact the Parenting Press publicity department at (800) 992-6657, ext. 105 or (206) 364-2900, ext. 105, or email our Publicity Coordinator.|
Copyright © 2005–2017 by Parenting Press, Inc. All Rights Reserved.