|Parenting Press®||Online Media Kit|
On the Wings of a Butterfly
by Marilyn Maple, Ph.D.
- "Will comfort children who are terminally ill or who know someone who is . . . Uplifting . . ."
- —Publishers Weekly
- "A poignant story that gracefully and compassionately addresses the wrenching challenges a child with a terminal illness faces."
- —Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, author of On Death and Dying
- ". . . A sense of tenderness suffuses the text . . ."
- —School Library Journal
- "Gentle, honest story . . . sensitive artwork . . ."
- —Library Lane
- —Vancouver (B.C.) Sun
- "Provides a generous, uplifting start for talking with children (and listening to them talk) about death, dying, and the 'marvelousness' of life."
- —Children's Book Watch
- "This book is wonderful! Explaining death to a child is extremely difficult, but this book does it beautifully . . . a must-have for social workers."
|For more information, contact the Parenting Press publicity department at (800) 992-6657, ext. 105 or (206) 364-2900, ext. 105, or email our Publicity Coordinator.|
Copyright © 2002–2017 by Parenting Press, Inc. All Rights Reserved.