|Parenting Press®||Online Media Kit|
My Grandma Died
by Lory Britain, Ph.D.
Here are some questions
you may want to ask Lory Britain, Ph.D.
- This book talks about a child losing a grandparent. How
could it be used to help a child who has experienced an
untimely loss, such as the death of a parent, sibling or
- Would you recommend this book regardless of the cause of
death–illness, accident, violent crime,
- Are the grieving activities you suggest in this book more
valuable for children than such traditional bereavement
activities as funerals?
- Why do we need to talk to children–especially
toddlers and preschoolers–about death?
- If we are going to talk to kids about death,
what's the most important thing to emphasize?
|For more information, contact the Parenting Press publicity department at (800) 992-6657, ext. 105 or (206) 364-2900, ext. 105, or email our Publicity Coordinator.|
Copyright © 2003–2017 by Parenting Press, Inc. All Rights Reserved.