|Parenting Press®||Online Media Kit|
Kids Can Choose Series
by Elizabeth Crary, M.S.
You're a parenting columnist looking for a story?
A TV producer looking for a new twist on education?
Or maybe your call-in show needs some straight answers that moms and
dads can use right now?
When you interview Elizabeth Crary, you'll get practical, parent-tested
recommendations for solving typical playground problems. And you'll learn
why it's so important to teach kids these basic problem-solving skills.
Here are some examples of the questions you may want to ask
- Books about teasing, theft and privacy aren't very entertaining. Do you
think kids will like these books well enough to listen to them or read
- How do you think kids will respond to the "choose-your-own-ending"
- What kind of situations do you expect these books to be used in?
- How do you recommend parents, teachers and other adults use these
- What kind of problems do you believe these books can prevent or solve?
- How do these books complement the other children's books published by
- How are they different than many other children's books?
To arrange an interview, contact the Parenting Press publicity
coordinator at (800) 992-6657, ext. 105 or (206) 364-2900, ext. 105.
Copyright © 2001–2017 by Parenting Press, Inc. All Rights Reserved.